Alright, so last night I started to build my new rig. The new components I was adding were:

ASRock MB-P67E4G3 Motherboard
Kingston HyperX SH103S3/120G SSD
Noctua NH-D14 Heatsink
And an extra 8Gb of Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B

I put all this into a new case Corsair CC600TWM-WHT

On top of the new hardware I have a 650 Watt PS and GTX 460 01G-P3-1371-RX and Intel i5 2500k

After plugging everything in I turned it all on and Whalah, everything turned on like expected. Except, on my monitor I got no video signal. I went through the basic troubleshooting steps, checking all the cables, etc, everything was good. I couldn't do much more by myself so I went to my friends house to do more extensive troubleshooting.

We installed my video card into his computer and behold! We got video signal. I thought maybe it was that I didn't have enough wattage, so we plugged in his 850 Watt PS into my computer, still no video signal.
I did plug in the 8-pin extra power cable in the top left, I also plugged in the 2x 6-pin connectors to the video card itself. I also just tested another video card in my computer and it did not work either. I have also tried both PCI x16 3.0 slots.
Upon reading more into the book that came with the motherboard I found the board has something called Dr.Debug, the set displayed on mine is D6, which according to the book means "No Console Output devices are found". I can only speculate that it means its not reading any video output.
My current RAM isn't on the QVL list, so I tried a set of RAM I had laying around, same thing. It isn't on the QVL list either, but I though I'd give it a shot. The odd thing is, when I boot with no ram the Dr.Debug gives me the error code 53, which is no usable RAM is found. But with either of the RAM sets I have it gives me the error code I mentioned earlier D6, "No Console Output devices are found."

So in conclusion I've tried almost everything under the sun and I've confirmed my GPU is not dead. My only though now is that the board is defective, dose anyone have anything else I can try?