Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional - Memory slot causes blue screen

uppitycracker is offline Junior Member

Question ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional - Memory slot causes blue screen

Just curious if anyone else has had this problem. My third memory slot, when occupied, causes a blue screen about every 10-15 minutes. The error is: Page fault in nonpaged area. I have tried switching out every stick of ram individually, and gone so far as to place ram in each slot except the third, and it has worked perfectly. However, anytime anything goes in that third dimm, another bsod.

Just wondering if this is a known issue, and if there might be a solution. I'm having a hard time justifying sending it in, since it'll leave me without a computer (my backup just fried).

Specs:
    i7 2700k
    ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Pro
    G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 1333 4x4gb
    EVGA GTX 680

Default Re: ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional - Memory slot causes blue screen

You have four slots, A1, A2, B1,B2, you have 4 stick identical, I think you are saying that B1 is causing the problem.

Two sticks can be A1, B1, or A2, B2. Have you tried A1, B1, and tried different sticks ?.

This memory is not listed under support list, but don't see it being the problem.

Lot of apps can cause the same error.

Thinking you might have to RMA the board.

I would populate A2, B2, so your in dual channel and send ASRock support an email, with memory model and the problem.

I can run 5 apps, autocad, run anti virus, and play crysis and still not use over 6g memory. (For testing memory usage)

Did you set XMP or overclock the memory ?
    Last edited by odiebugs; 07-20-2012 at 07:30 AM.

Thread Information