Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Blue screen :(

systemof is offline Junior Member

Default Blue screen :(

Help!

I have problem with bluescreen. When i surfing(google chrome) on internet appears to me BSOD who quicly go out.
    I installed bluescreenview app and he says: View image: slika

BSOD apperrs to me several times and now I am reinstalled my Windows 7 Ultimate 64 BIT.
    Why appears blue screen?

Blue screen is come back after reinstallation win 7 !!!
    http://postimage.org/image/oi3te5xih/
    http://postimage.org/image/u26ne8y6d/

My bluescreenview program not show image blue screen?
    I was tested ram memory with memtest and gold memory and she no error. Hard disk is OK and no bad sectors.
    My configuration you can see in my profile.
    Last edited by systemof; 07-29-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Default Re: Blue screen :(

How did you clean/erase the HDD before you install win 7 ?

When you install, did windows make a small partition smaller then 350 MB ?

What brand of HDD, go to the MFG site, get utility to erase the HDD, NO FORMAT -ERASE the HDD - ZERO write.

Start with ONE stick memory and try. Make sure windows makes small partition when you see your HDD in list to install.

If you have any storage drives, where you keep APPS, check with best Anti-virus, Gdata, Avira, Eset, Fsecure, Avast, Norton. Fsecure has online scanner, Avira has a rescue disk.

Get FIREFOX.

parsec is offline Senior Member

If you are using the original UEFI/BIOS on your board, you should update to the latest one. It is not difficult or dangerous, I've done it many times and never had a problem.

Are you using the RAM Disk feature these boards have? When I used it for my browser cache, Firefox would crash/fail all the time. It did not BSOD, but that could be a problem for you too.

I would look into other things before reinstalling Windows and formatting and over-writing your HDD, if the only problem you have is with Chrome.

Both errors are from a corrupt sys, one is usually from bad boot.ini and the other bad .DLL.

Seems most times SFC /SCANNOW does not work.

Depends on how many programs are loaded, drives have also caused it, firewall, mobo drivers.

Needs to start out fresh as possible and check with just basic drivers installed for mobo, then add programs and see when it BSOD.

Wouldn't hurt to do what parsec said and try the BIOS update and see if this helps, if anything were to get funny, you can just go back, but check all the BIOS update listed to make sure your is on the site to revert back to.

Thread Information