Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 USB "detection" problems

t3kn33k is offline Junior Member

Default Re: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 USB "detection" problems

if the razor hardwares are new products then its a windows update that is needed

Wooze is offline Junior Member

I did disable it yes, but the software still won't recognize it as an Imperator.
    This just came even more annoying, as some games make use of windows raw input of mouse sens.

Wooze is offline Junior Member

Came across something rather peculiar, it seems like updating the firmware of the mouse works perfectly fine, which logically should mean it's being detected. However this is not the case.
    I know that it's a problem at my end, and not the software itself, as I've tried it on four different computers, 3 of which have Windows 7 on it while the fourth has Windows XP.

i am having the same problems with my razor anansi that everyone else has listed in this thread.

for some reason when i open device manager there is an anansi under mouse as well as under keyboards, perhaps because it uses two usb connectors?

the main issue being that when i open the configure pannel to set up macros it says no anansi device connected.

i have updated both usb driver versions for asRocks webpage and disabled smart connect, neither has fixed the issue.

im going to uninstall and reinstall the drivers now that i have made these changes but i doubt it will solve the issue.
    does anyone else have any ideas on how to fix this?

Dear all,

I'm checking this issue at our side.

If any update about this issue, I'll offer the result to all.
    Thanks!

Have a happy weekend!

ASRock TSD
    Emily

I have a Z77 Extreme 6, it has similar problems. Every time it boots, it re loads USB software for every device.......I think mines a Bios glitch also I was having crashes during a overclock. I also have an issue where my desk top icons will auto arrange themselves after a re boot. I gave up trying to keep um where I want them.
    Asus RIVE
    Intel 3930K WATER
    RIPJAWX2133 16GB
    SLI-Asus GTX780 TI DCII OC
    CorsairAX1200

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5003339

Dear all,

We did many tests and found this issue is related to Razer application with Intel Smart Connect driver.
    I used Razer Mamba mouse and BlackWidow keyboard to check this issue.
    The error message of "No Razer Device connected. Application will close now" occur after installing Intel Smart Connect driver.

Tried the newer Intel Smart Connect driver or other brand's Z77 platform and the symptom still exist.

Finally, I install another Razer application (Synapse 2.0) and do automatically update.
    I can adjust the settings of two Razer devices via Synapse 2.0.
    Please download Razer Synapse 2.0 application from below link and install it to try.
    Link: Synapse2

Sorry for the late update.
    Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information