Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ASrock Z77 Extreme 6 Not Detecting GeForce GTX 680.

Default ASrock Z77 Extreme 6 Not Detecting GeForce GTX 680.

I feel like this seems to be a repeat issue by ASrock. I have found similar threads with the same issue.

I have a ASrock Z77 Extreme 6 Motherboard, i7-3770K LGA 1155 processor, 16 GB of Corsair DDR 3 RAM, and a GeForce GTX 680.

I ran into very similar problems.

I updated the BIOS to 1.9. I changed out for an older video card (GeForce GTX 550 Ti) in case the card was bad. I worked through every permutation that I could, but it was not until I went into the BIOS and changed the PCIE link speed to Gen 1 that I was able to Post and Boot Up Windows without using the on-board DVI-D Port.

Any assistance or updates that ASrock could provide would be great, because the issue seems to firmly lie with their product and its configuration.

Babdi is offline Junior Member

Default Re: ASrock Z77 Extreme 6 Not Detecting GeForce GTX 680.

I had exactly the same problem. I uninstalled card driver.Re-installed. When the computer asks for reboot pause at BIOS. Shift the connection from onboard to 680 GTX. The screen will go blank.
    Restart.
    Speed is the limit

Thread Information