Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Driver Support for ATI HD4650 under Windows Vista or Windows 7

Default Driver Support for ATI HD4650 under Windows Vista or Windows 7

Dear ASRock,

First of all my motherboard model is AM2NF3-VSTA. It's the second time I decide to contact with you after a serious of compatibility issues with my PC. I'm using Windows XP (32bit) at the moment without any abnormality but it was the failure of installing my Windows 7 O.S. which lead me to mail you at first. The problem back then was that my graphics card (HD4650) was unable to support "AGP acceleration". I tried a lot of different driver versions for my Gigabyte/ATI but the results were always disappointing.

Yet, I didn't try to install Microsoft Vista because I couldn't afford buying a third operating system software. So I was forced to roll back to my old XP. Is there a new driver version release able to make me install either Vista or 7 into my PC at the moment?

Suppose I want to try installing Vista, which driver versions are supported from this motherboard to my PC. What kind of drivers should I use to match my graphics card model without functioning issues?

I'm looking forwards to getting an answer from you this time.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    Nikos A.
    Last edited by nanastaso; 09-02-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: further info

Default Re: Driver Support for ATI HD4650 under Windows Vista or Windows 7

Still no answer from ASRock.

Thread Information