Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: flash Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 in bios 2.30 ERREUR

Angry flash Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 in bios 2.30 ERREUR

HELP ME Please: i have probleme to flash Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 in bios 2.30. BEFOR My pc works normally with bios 2.20 AFTER bios 2.3 putting my pc smith more I am wrong error 4f and after an error 59. I am 3bip twice ... what's the problem?
    Last edited by aminneh2; 10-17-2012 at 08:45 PM.

benjiboy is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Re: flash Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 in bios 2.30 ERREUR

hello

i have just updated my bios from 1.0 to 2.30 just last night in preperation for the ivybridge im about to buy, i had no problems really only 1 that i found the answer too which was i could not activate my copy of windows 7 ultimate 64. the problem was the downloader version i was using!!

please explain more the steps you have taken and i will do my best to resolve the problem with you

cheers

Default Re: flash Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 in bios 2.30 ERREUR

Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    hello

i have just updated my bios from 1.0 to 2.30 just last night in preperation for the ivybridge im about to buy, i had no problems really only 1 that i found the answer too which was i could not activate my copy of windows 7 ultimate 64. the problem was the downloader version i was using!!

please explain more the steps you have taken and i will do my best to resolve the problem with you

cheers
    I've also had a problem after flashing my bios to 2.30. The computer is blue screening at windows startup. I didn't install the updated motherboard drivers before flashing the bios, I'm thinking that's the problem but there is no way to install the drivers now, my only solution is to reflash to the original bios.

Thread Information