Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ASRock team, please compile BIOS for ASRock 890FX Deluxe3 with FULL support for AMD FX 8350 Vishera processor

Default Re: ASRock team, please compile BIOS for ASRock 890FX Deluxe3 with FULL support for AMD FX 8350 Vishera processor

Unsubscribed
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

kostarum is offline Junior Member

Default Re: ASRock team, please compile BIOS for ASRock 890FX Deluxe3 with FULL support for AMD FX 8350 Vishera processor

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    Unsubscribed
    ??? What ?

profJim is online now Chief Munchkin + moderator

Unsubscribed means that your thread will no longer appear in his Settings forum window and/or that he won't receive email notifications when a new post appears.
    In plain English, he's had enough.

kostarum is offline Junior Member

Aha, ok. That's ok.

synack is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    Unsubscribed
    Me too

oneb1t is offline Junior Member

i have exactly same issue with 880g extreme3 (890gx extreme3)

they have FULL bios (not beta) P2.10 listed in supported CPU list so i flashed on my old althon x3 and get fx-8320 from shop

at first all worked but then after hour of idling computer freeze -> prime95 -> another freeze after just few seconds at stock
    also throttling appeared

so i started to google users with same issue and found few people getting same behavior on asrock products
    next step was to send asrock email now its 10 days and no answer at all they just removed all 125W CPUs from support list without any explanation

as we can see on asus/gigabyte products bulldozer can work without any problems on 760g/880g/890gx/890fx etc..
    so please asrock stop ignoring us and fix that or just say why its not possible and i go and buy new MB (but not from asrock ofc..)

this issues happened even on 970 extreme4 which is full am3+ MB

oneb1t is offline Junior Member

880g pro3 got that update ASRock 880G Pro3 1.42 (Direct From ASRock Support) Unreleased [Attatched]

i just cant understand why not all 880g/890fx/890gx get that update

just dont write that its not possible because of small ROM etc.. as MSI/ASUS/GIGABYTE made it work on their 890 series with no UEFI at all
    Last edited by oneb1t; 01-21-2013 at 10:25 AM.

I need a bios update for 890FX Deluxe4 with piledriver cpu support. Anyone know why this hasn't been released? I'd really like to drop an 8320 or 8350 into my board. The board supports 125w cpus and bulldozer cpus, but no piledriver cpus or bd@125w according to cpusupport.

How hard would it be to put out a bios for this board that correctly recognizes the cpu(s) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstarusa View Post
    I need a bios update for 890FX Deluxe4 with piledriver cpu support. Anyone know why this hasn't been released? I'd really like to drop an 8320 or 8350 into my board. The board supports 125w cpus and bulldozer cpus, but no piledriver cpus or bd@125w according to cpusupport.

How hard would it be to put out a bios for this board that correctly recognizes the cpu(s) ?
    I wrote to ASRock who tested FX43xx and FX63xx and they said these should work, but not FX83xx due to 125w power usage (125w). However my 1090T (125w) works just fine.

I have a feeling that their "support" isn't all that knowledgeable about their products. I hope Emily can post something here...I've dropped her a line by private message already.

What is really funny is that 890FXDeluxe5 supports all vishera and 890FXDeluxe4 doesn't officiall support Vishera. the 890FX Deluxe4 officially supports up to 125w processors, so why won't ASRock 1) Update cpu support list to show FX-43xx and FX-63xx and 2) not try/confirm that it supports 8150/8320/8350) ? All are under 140w!!!
    Last edited by Robstarusa; 02-08-2013 at 01:11 AM.

ASRock is outright fabricating it's specifications for the 890FX Deluxe4.

I have a screenshot showing AM3+ support on the 890FX Deluxe and 140w cpu support. There is no reason it shouldn't support ALL bd/pd cpus -- but it doesn't! Also: Asrock support claims FX-6300/4300 unofficially works but haven't updated the CPU List.
    Screenshot in this thread

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information