Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ASRock team, please compile BIOS for ASRock 890FX Deluxe3 with FULL support for AMD FX 8350 Vishera processor

Default Re: ASRock team, please compile BIOS for ASRock 890FX Deluxe3 with FULL support for AMD FX 8350 Vishera processor

Quote Originally Posted by Robstarusa View Post
    ASRock is outright fabricating it's specifications for the 890FX Deluxe4.

I have a screenshot showing AM3+ support on the 890FX Deluxe and 140w cpu support. There is no reason it shouldn't support ALL bd/pd cpus -- but it doesn't! Also: Asrock support claims FX-6300/4300 unofficially works but haven't updated the CPU List.
    Screenshot in this thread
    re: white AM3 socket vs black AM3b socket

FWIW, ASRocks take on the two and some discussion on power per socket

ASRock Socket AM3+ motherboards. Preview | HWlab
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Default Re: ASRock team, please compile BIOS for ASRock 890FX Deluxe3 with FULL support for AMD FX 8350 Vishera processor

Hi,
    I know it is a quite old topic, so that forgive me if I try to use it.
    I've an Asrock 890fx Deluxe 3 with L3.03 Bios. I'd like to upgrade it with Amd FX-8350 CPU, can you confirm me it works? Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by supcos View Post
    I'm also waiting for the new bios support the new Vishera processor. Maybe a beta bios. I don't want to buy a new

mainboard.

The 890FX Deluxe3 and the 890FX Deluxe 4 are equal and identical.
    (There are only 2 differences: the deluxe4 has a Cool Heatpipe fanless and the audio controller is Realtek ALC892

Audio Codec instead of VIA VT2020 Audio Codec)

They have the same white AM3 socket.
    The Deluxe4 officialy supports the new FX 8120,8150 processor since bios 1.60. Now the lastest bios is 1.70 (and I'm

sure Asrock forgot to upgrade the cpu support list!!! It's not the first time it happened. I wrote them so they

updated the cpu support list of the Deluxe3 for the phenom ii x4 980.)
    The Deluxe3 supports the new FX processor only with BETA bios L3.03.

FX8150 and FX8350 have the same specs and pins number, but the first one is older and slower than the second one.

So the real problem isn't the white AM3 socket instead the grey AM3+ socket.

The 890 Deluxe3, Deluxe4 and Deluxe 5 are very similar mainboards.

Many times I wrote to the asrock support and I explained my ideas. I received only one response. "Please read the

cpu support list"

I believe ASRock doesn't want to offer the same support for Deluxe 3, 4 and 5 due to commercial reasons instead of

technical problems related to the motherboard.

What do you suggest I can do? Write, write and write again to the ASRock support?

In the past, the same event happened with my old maindboard asus M3A32 MVP Deluxe and the M3A79-T Deluxe and the

M4A79 Deluxe for the release of the bios support phenom ii x6.

This is why now I have an ASRock mainboard instead of an asus one....but if nobody is going to give me an exhaustive

and technical answer about the Deluxe3 can not suport Vishera processor....the next my mainboard will not be ASRock.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information