Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen 3 Windows 8 drivers?

Default Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen 3 Windows 8 drivers?

Hello, I've downloaded Windows 8 without checking Asrock's drivers. To my surprise I noticed there's nothing for Windows 8.

Asrock, please wake up and rectify it.

Thanks

Default Re: Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen 3 Windows 8 drivers?

Ya they didn't update the p67 motherboards either. I am sure the 2nd generation intel motherboards chipsets are still in high use considering their performance is still good for today's requirements. I am not sure why these chipsets aren't updated yet. Kinda sad. If they still sell them, they should update them.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger style View Post
    Hello, I've downloaded Windows 8 without checking Asrock's drivers. To my surprise I noticed there's nothing for Windows 8.

Asrock, please wake up and rectify it.

Thanks
    do you installed Win8? Because ~week ago i seen adds and brought Win8 pro for almost nothing (30$), i brought it, then came to Asrock site, and see - there's nothing! no Win8 drivers, no z68 chipset in supported mobo list at all. I googled and found that some people used intell chipset drivers, but i'm not sure how many have success with them. I wrote mail to Asrock, asking will i be ok if i install Win8 on my Z68 Pro3, and there's no answer, and i sit with Win8 and fear installing it. )=

shankly1985 is offline Junior Member

Yes installed without looking on Asrock site thinking they a Big Company who support there customer (sure there be windows 8 drivers) Boy was I wrong :( Windows 8 is running great for most part but I have this strange Audio issue and from my understanding is drivers issue LatencyMon is showing High latency with these drivers.

shankly1985 is offline Junior Member

Just to point out the Intel 9.3 Windows 8 chipset drivers work great.

Is there any hope that Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen 3 mainboard will support secure boot with uefi (UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B) to allow quick boot with Win 8 ?

So far this board is not on Win 8 Asrock MB compatibility list

Thread Information