Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vision 3D - Windows 8 NVIDIA Drivers?

Default Re: Vision 3D - Windows 8 NVIDIA Drivers?

Hello,

I have an ASRock Vision 3D 252B. I have been following the above posts and performing all the suggestions but none of the above seem to work. Initially I performed the detection on the Nvidia site and tried to install the drivers that came up but as mentioned above, the installation stopped as no hardware was detected. I then downloaded the GEforce 420 as suggested, the installation seems like it is working fine but it's when the computer is to be restarted an error message comes up and the computer is then loaded up and a previous point before the problem occured, hence no Nvidia drivers installed. Any further suggestions?? Much appreciate the help,

Fred

Default Re: Vision 3D - Windows 8 NVIDIA Drivers?

Hi,

I too have ASRock Vision 3D 252B and upgraded to Windows 8 last week.
    Unfortunately after upgrading, Windows 8 won't even boot.
    I then tried a complete clean install of Windows 8, with the same result. Windows keeps crashing with bsod igdkmd64.sys message.

I managed to go into SafeMode, and tried installing the GT425M and also the 420 desktop NVIDIA driver (320.18), but both say that NVIDIA installer cannot continue because the graphics driver could not find any compatible graphics hardware.

Is ASRock going to release Windows 8 drivers or going to do something about this? My ASRock is barely one year old and I hope I didn't buy an 800 euro computer to find out that it can't even work with a windows 8 upgrade.

Regards,
    Manfred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information