Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: I really need an help with the audio processor

Arrow I really need an help with the audio processor

Hi,
    I'm an Fatality Champion X78 owner and this morning looks like my PC have a very heavy problem with the audio (I use the built-in audio processor).

It's simply disappear.

Win7 don't see any audio device.

After some simply test I uninstall all audio driver and when I try to install them again I got this message :
    "Setup is unable to detect a supported product on your system".

Anyway, in system information, under Audio all I see is the NVIDIA High Definition Audio (and honestly I don't know what is ...)

THANKS a lot for any help/advice.

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: I really need an help with the audio processor

The NVIDIA HD Audio is a part of your video card, which you could use if selected in Windows as an audio device.

Your "Fatality Champion X78", I assume to be X79, uses the Game Blaster audio driver ver:Refresh 3 RC1 WHQL, at least for Windows 7, but no idea what OS you use.

Did you disable the Creative Sound Core3D chip in your BIOS?

Quote Originally Posted by parsec View Post
    The NVIDIA HD Audio is a part of your video card, which you could use if selected in Windows as an audio device.

Your "Fatality Champion X78", I assume to be X79, uses the Game Blaster audio driver ver:Refresh 3 RC1 WHQL, at least for Windows 7, but no idea what OS you use.

Did you disable the Creative Sound Core3D chip in your BIOS?
    Thanks a lot for the reply!
    Yes, sorry it's the X79 :)

I noticed, just a couple of hours ago, the NVIDIA HD Audio is part of the video card ... I never paid attention to that !

Well, I never disabled the Sound Core3D chip in the bios and I assume the only option is :

Onboard HD Audio => Enabled, Disabled and Auto

I have Win7 and I start to think the 3DCore processor is gone (there is any way to test if the processor is still alive?)

Thanks again!

Anyway, something "magic" happen to my pc and this morning everything work fine.

I didn't do anything.
    Yesterday the audio still missing from my computer, this morning everything work great.

Thread Information