Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XFast RAM "Out of memory" error, can't uninstall

Julio_ is offline Junior Member

Default Re: XFast RAM "Out of memory" error, can't uninstall

I have got the same issue since yesterday, now I can't uninstall XFast RAM because it says that I have to close the program first but I can't delete my RAM Disk because I get the error missage.
    Last edited by Julio_; 05-25-2014 at 08:09 PM.
    MB:ASROCK H77 PRO4/MVP // CPU:i5 3570// GPU:R9 270 MSI GAMING 2G // CPU COOLER:THERMALRIGHT MACHO REV.A // SSD:CRUCIAL M4 128Gb // PS:BE QUIET! STRAIGHT POWER E9 580W CM // RAM:CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT (2x8GB) 1600MHz CL9 1.5V // SO:W8

Quote Originally Posted by Julio_ View Post
    I have got the same issue since yesterday, now I can't uninstall XFast RAM because it says that I have to close the program first but I can't delete my RAM Disk because I get the error missage.
    I have the exact same problem. It occured out of nowhere and there is no way to stop xfastram, there is nothing in autostart or services and the option in the asrock tool isn't working.

parsec is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rammm View Post
    I have the exact same problem. It occured out of nowhere and there is no way to stop xfastram, there is nothing in autostart or services and the option in the asrock tool isn't working.
    Usually you must stop the XFast RAM drive from the A-Tuning screen where it was created, or set it to zero size. Do you get the error message when you do this?

There should be an entry in Device Manager for the XFast RAM drive, in Storage Controllers. You should be able to Disable it in the Properties box when you select it in Device Manager. Then reboot and try to uninstall.

Don't forget that the only way to install XFast RAM is by installing A-Tuning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information