Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASRock Extreme9 debug code A2

Question Re: ASRock Extreme9 debug code A2

Did this ever get resolved? I have exactly the same issue with my ASROCK Z77 Extreme9 motherboard. This is the second one. RMA'd the first for the same A2 code. Confirmed that my memory and CPU are on approved list. I'm even on my second new CPU, in case I somehow damaged the first one. Still, bootup stops before making it to POST screen. MOBO LED error shows A2. Sent support request to ASROCK earlier today. No reply so far. Based on other posts - it looks like I might never get anything useful from ASROCK directly. So, if someone has a resolution, I'd greatly appreciate knowing what it was. I've already tried everything in listed earlier in this post with no luck.

Thanks.

GunnzAkimbo is offline Junior Member

Default Re: ASRock Extreme9 debug code A2

My A2 was resolved on my X79 Extreme11 by pulling out the battery, doing a cmos clear with the rear button, install the battery.
    Then use a simple GFX card, 2 sticks of ram, cpu (and not sure if 1 HD or not).
    It got into bios, then did an update from the bios (but this board has bios update connecting to the internet server).
    It then supported higher end GFX cards and got through the A2 lockup.

Akis is offline Junior Member

Default Re: ASRock Extreme9 debug code A2

Good news

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information