Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to dowgrade Asrock 970 Pro3 Bios

Default Re: How to dowgrade Asrock 970 Pro3 Bios

I still haven't figured out if this is a new build that is acting up. Your posts seem to indicate it's a new build.

The GTX 460's have a suggested PSU of 450w or better. Not that the CX400 is a slouch. The older original ones made by Seasonic were awesome and the newer ones made by Channel Well(CWT) are too, in a somewhat lesser extent than the original by Seasonic were when new.

Do you have access to a higher powered PSU that you can test with? A friend perhaps?

Please enter the BIOS and write down the specs assigned to the memory, or what you have them manually entered as. Also, screenshots of the Memory and SPD tabs of CPU-Z would be appreciated.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

ibracadabra09 is offline Junior Member

Motherboard, RAM, CPU and Cooler are new, GTX 460, HDD and Corsair cx400 are from my Core2Duo system. Yes gtx460 recommended is 450w but with 24 A(this is for 1GB version) my PSU have 30A on v12 and this is very good supply. But for now with GSkill system is solid we will see how will be for few days. I played today MoH and Fifa without problems.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/maticna.jpg/

EDIT: I had and "freezing" in Firefox 10 mins ago,
    Now i tried to change my Memory timing from Auto(1T) to Manual 2T i heard that with 1T there can be stability problems
    I'm out of idea, maybe i will use my warranty.
    Last edited by ibracadabra09; 02-01-2013 at 06:30 PM.

trifa is offline Junior Member

Same problem here, random freezes
    psu-enough
    memory-i tweaket every bit
    cool n quiet off
    ahci not ide

wardog, have mercy :(

Quote Originally Posted by trifa View Post
    Same problem here, random freezes
    psu-enough
    memory-i tweaket every bit
    cool n quiet off
    ahci not ide

wardog, have mercy :(
    Hello my friend, i tried everything but my problem was bad motherboard, they changed for new and now everything is OK :)

Quote Originally Posted by ibracadabra09 View Post
    Hello my friend, i tried everything but my problem was bad motherboard, they changed for new and now everything is OK :)
    i've returned mine too... now i wait :P

i've returned mine too... now i wait :P
    New motherboard old problems :) I'll change for Gigabyte because this is funny now.

Quote Originally Posted by ibracadabra09 View Post
    New motherboard old problems :) I'll change for Gigabyte because this is funny now.
    same problems ??????? wtf ?!
    I can't wait until mine arrives...if it doesent work i will change it with a msi 970a g46 !

same problems ??????? wtf ?!
    I can't wait until mine arrives...if it doesent work i will change it with a msi 970a g46 !
    I changed memory timing to 2T from Auto(1T) maybe my RAM is problem. I'll first buy GSkill from memory support list from ASRock site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information