Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: H77M-ITX - UEFI P1.10 - W8-64 System will not auto Sleep - nor turn off monitor -

Paul Chevrirr is offline Junior Member

Default H77M-ITX - UEFI P1.10 - W8-64 System will not auto Sleep - nor turn off monitor -

Windows 8 (64-bit) System tower/CPU will not enter SLEEP mode from OS -and- will NOT allow monitor to power down to sleep mode. BIOS update via UEFI Instant Internet - finds new BIOS version 1.50 but always times out when attempting to retrieve the new file from ASRock website/FTP site. I need to Download newest stable UEFI BIOS.
    There is NO link on H77M-ITX download site to UEFI/BIOS download.
    ASRock > H77M-ITX

Where can I download the UEFI/BIOS update for H77M-ITX to do a UEFI Instant Update from saved local file. ?

Is this no auto sleep (from W8-64- OS) or allow monitor to enter low energy stand-by mode a know issue ?

Default Re: H77M-ITX - UEFI P1.10 - W8-64 System will not auto Sleep - nor turn off monitor -

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Chevrirr View Post
    Where can I download the UEFI/BIOS update for H77M-ITX to do a UEFI Instant Update from saved local file. ?
    From ASRock > H77M-ITX and grab the Instant Flash version, unpack it to a USB stick, enter the BIOS and flash away.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Paul Chevrirr is offline Junior Member

Default Re: H77M-ITX - UEFI P1.10 - W8-64 System will not auto Sleep - nor turn off monitor -

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    From ASRock > H77M-ITX and grab the Instant Flash version, unpack it to a USB stick, enter the BIOS and flash away.
    Thanks much - how did I miss that ? Dahhh - thanks again

Thread Information