Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H61M-ITX: PCIe x1 TV Tuner not detected

Default Re: H61M-ITX: PCIe x1 TV Tuner not detected

Windows should have, nut let me clarify, it might not see the model, but windows should have seen that something was plugged into the slot, you're correct.

Devise MGR should have a hardware item listed with a flag as no driver. I don't see how the slot works, the card works, but on your board it doesn't.

If you tired clean installs, then something is really off, I hope its a simple item in the BIOS and you get an answer from ASRock, sorry I couldn't be more help.

dannok is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by odiebugs View Post
    Windows should have, nut let me clarify, it might not see the model, but windows should have seen that something was plugged into the slot, you're correct.

Devise MGR should have a hardware item listed with a flag as no driver. I don't see how the slot works, the card works, but on your board it doesn't.

If you tired clean installs, then something is really off, I hope its a simple item in the BIOS and you get an answer from ASRock, sorry I couldn't be more help.
    Thanks for your help anyway.

As of now though my problem has been solved! Contacted Asrock and 24hrs later I had a custom BIOS P2.20a sent to me and all is functioning as it should. Awesome response time from Asrock!

Dear Dannok,

Thanks for your reply.

We have upload BIOS P2.20A to beta zone.
    Link: ASRock > H61M-ITX

If any question, please kindly let me know.
    Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information