Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ASROCK Instantboot V1.23

Default Re: ASROCK Instantboot V1.23

shearminator's PC Specs
    Motherboard ASRock k10N78D NIVIDIA nFORCE 720D chipset
    Motherboard BIOS version p.190
    Quote Originally Posted by shearminator View Post
    So yea, I'd have given you the same advice _and_ the same link Emily did.

Last edited by - wardog -; 02-27-2013 at 02:37 AM.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

shearminator is offline Junior Member

Red face Re: ASROCK Instantboot V1.23

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    Well then I'd say you need to decide whether you have:

what your system specs in the dropdown you listed as a "ASRock k10N78D"

or

what your BIOS proclaims as an "ASRock K10N78" ....... sans the "D" at the end.

---

ASRock > K10N78D

ASRock > K10N78

the box and everything that came with it is with D on it

the box and everything that came with it is with D on it
    Look at the motherboard itself, right under the green PCI-e slot.

What model number is printed there?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

ah yes no D

ah yes no D
    Uh huh.

Look at the pics on the two links I provided above and verify that the corner of the MB where the sata ports reside jive with what you're looking at inside your case. The sata port layout differ between these two models.

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    So yea, I'd have given you the same advice _and_ the same link Emily did.

ASRock > K10N78 ok so this would be mine then and I have found the BIOS 1.90 there which my main page says i have? but nothing on instantboot?

Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    If any question, please kindly let me know.
    Thank you very much!
    Dunno but if I were you I'd PM Emily and take her up her offer of further assistance.

Provide the below link that links back to this thread when you do PM her and state to her absolutely clearly and concise wording to make her aware that you originally made a boo boo when stating just what MB you had.

ASROCK Instantboot V1.23

Hi shearminator,

For K10N78, please kindly also update the latest BIOS P2.00 from below link to try again.
    Link: ASRock > K10N78

Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    Hi shearminator,

For K10N78, please kindly also update the latest BIOS P2.00 from below link to try again.
    Link: ASRock > K10N78

Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

I have now updated to bios p2.00 and still the version 1.23 doesn't shut down my pc in fast mode? would a newer version of instantboot work?

I have now updated to bios p2.00 and still the version 1.23 doesn't shut down my pc in fast mode? would a newer version of instantboot work?
    with the p2.00 BIOS in place I can still only find version1.23? i have unstalled it and reinstalled it and still not working?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information