Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouse not recognized by motherboard

Default Re: Mouse not recognized by motherboard

I haven't heard of that before. Interesting. Well, I guess if you trust them to be returning the correct MB I don't see any issues with including the mouse(sry, said KB earlier).

Though, I'd include a detailed sheet that outlines what you've done, what you expect as a result of the conversation you two had(ie reasons for including the mouse and driver CD) and a driver CD with the software for the mouse.

You stating here that "He may have misunderstood and thought that the mouse didn't work at all" bothers me some. Before going though and sending it in I would make another call into Tech Support. Be clear and concise that the mouse itself functions in Windows but that the macro software itself is unable to locate the mouse upon software installation.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Dalinkwent is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    I haven't heard of that before. Interesting. Well, I guess if you trust them to be returning the correct MB I don't see any issues with including the mouse(sry, said KB earlier).

Though, I'd include a detailed sheet that outlines what you've done, what you expect as a result of the conversation you two had(ie reasons for including the mouse and driver CD) and a driver CD with the software for the mouse.

You stating here that "He may have misunderstood and thought that the mouse didn't work at all" bothers me some. Before going though and sending it in I would make another call into Tech Support. Be clear and concise that the mouse itself functions in Windows but that the macro software itself is unable to locate the mouse upon software installation.
    Thanks for the reply, I think those are some good ideas and I will probably do all of them. I actually filled out an RMA form after my last post, and in it I gave a detailed reason for the return but I will also put in another call to them before tearing my computer apart, and also put in some more info about everything I have done to try and remedy the problem.

Another WAY off subject question but since I have you on the "line" I'd figure I would ask. I have an Asus 660ti Direct CU 2 OC (its not the top edition) and it is rated at around 970Mhz core clock and around 1050Mhz boost, but I just did my first run of 3D Mark 11 (performance not extreme) and it says that my card runs at like 735 Mhz. That seems way to low to me.

Do you have any suggestions? Also I have good airflow, few cables obstructing the flow, and it has a 2 fan cooler on the card itself. It just seems odd that its running that low IMO. Any feedback would help, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinkwent View Post
    Another WAY off subject question but since I have you on the "line" I'd figure I would ask. I have an Asus 660ti Direct CU 2 OC (its not the top edition) and it is rated at around 970Mhz core clock and around 1050Mhz boost, but I just did my first run of 3D Mark 11 (performance not extreme) and it says that my card runs at like 735 Mhz. That seems way to low to me.

Do you have any suggestions? Also I have good airflow, few cables obstructing the flow, and it has a 2 fan cooler on the card itself. It just seems odd that its running that low IMO. Any feedback would help, thanks!
    Ha! Sorry there bud but I'm the last one here to ask of video card questions like this. I'm the slap it in and forget about it type when it comes to gfx cards

It's best you go HERE and ask that, lest it remain buried here in this thread.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information