Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Asrock G41C-S




  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    4

    Default Asrock G41C-S

    Hi

    I have Asrock G41C-S model mainboard. is this mainboard support Wake On Lan setting ? I cant see this setting in BIOS menü. if yes how can i set this function ? Thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    562

    Default Re: Asrock G41C-S

    Hi tauri01,

    Please set "PCI Devices Power On" to [Enabled] to try.
    (Path: BIOS -> Advanced -> ACPI Configuration -> PCI Devices Power On)

    Thanks!

    Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Asrock G41C-S

    Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    Hi tauri01,

    Please set "PCI Devices Power On" to [Enabled] to try.
    (Path: BIOS -> Advanced -> ACPI Configuration -> PCI Devices Power On)

    Thanks!

    Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily
    I did but still not working.I have read G41C-S manual. May i this setting ?


    "EUP_LAN and EUP_AUDIO jumper design decreases the power consumption
    of this motherboard to meet EuP standard. With an ASRock EuP ready
    motherboard and a power supply that the 5VSB power efficiency is higher
    than 50% under 100mA current consumption, your system is able to submit
    EuP standard. The default setting (short pin1 and pin2) is EuP enabled. If you
    want to disable this power saving function, you may short pin2 and pin3.
    Please be noticed that when EUP_LAN jumper is set to enabled, the
    Wake-On-LAN function under S3 (Suspend to RAM), S4 (Suspend to Disk),
    and S5 (Soft Off) will be disabled."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,675

    Default Re: Asrock G41C-S

    Quote Originally Posted by tauri01 View Post
    Please be noticed that when EUP_LAN jumper is set to enabled, the
    Wake-On-LAN function under S3 (Suspend to RAM), S4 (Suspend to Disk),
    and S5 (Soft Off) will be disabled."
    That would seem the most logical explanation to try for testing the WoL feature.

    Good find. No disrespect to anyone but that sure beats the canned response posted earlier.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

    #2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

    #3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Asrock G41C-S

    I did all combination but still not working.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Asrock G41C-S

    Quote Originally Posted by tauri01 View Post
    I did but still not working.I have read G41C-S manual. May i this setting ?


    "EUP_LAN and EUP_AUDIO jumper design decreases the power consumption
    of this motherboard to meet EuP standard. With an ASRock EuP ready
    motherboard and a power supply that the 5VSB power efficiency is higher
    than 50% under 100mA current consumption, your system is able to submit
    EuP standard. The default setting (short pin1 and pin2) is EuP enabled. If you
    want to disable this power saving function, you may short pin2 and pin3.
    Please be noticed that when EUP_LAN jumper is set to enabled, the
    Wake-On-LAN function under S3 (Suspend to RAM), S4 (Suspend to Disk),
    and S5 (Soft Off) will be disabled."
    How can i slove this problem ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •