Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Asrock FM2A75 Pro4-M BIOS issues

whocares7 is offline Junior Member

Question Asrock FM2A75 Pro4-M BIOS issues

Hi, I'm experienced some some strange problems with the new BIOS P2.10 today. After I updated it and everything looks fine - now NB/GFX V settings are not separated, finally GPU clock drops in idle after overclock, but when i run some benchmark like 3DMark11, Tomb Raider Bench, i'm getting performance drop of 10-15% with same settings which i used with BIOS 2.00. After running a Tomb Raider bench in window mode, i saw in GPU-Z that the GPU drops its frequency /300-694-1086/ at load/99%/(Radeon 7560D IGP). I tried another titles - same story... I changed several Catalysts, turned off Turbo,APM, C&Q,C6 state but it didn't help. With the older BIOS(2.00), GPU frequency doesn't drop when idle after overclock/C&Q on,only CPU Freq drops/, NB/GFX v options are separated which is useless, lack of IOMMU. Any suggestions ?
    Thanks in advance.

whocares7 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Asrock FM2A75 Pro4-M BIOS issues

Surprisingly It may not be a bug of the BIOS. After speaking with another tech guys, it looks that PowerTune finally works, but it's not normal to decrease the freq/voltage of the GPU core when it is heavy loaded/99-100%/.
    However I saw another problem - sometimes when i'm going to restart/shut down the PC from start menu, it hangs up. Now I reverted to v 2.00 and waiting for another release with better implementation of PowerTune and improved system stability.

Thread Information