Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Asrock Extreme Tuner Utility

Default Asrock Extreme Tuner Utility

Hey guys, recently my asrock extreme tuner program started to stop working for some strange reason and every time I open up the program it gives me a error that says that this utility is not for this platform and keep in mind I am using windows 7 64 bit operating system. Btw the motherboard I am currently using right now is a Asrock Extreme6 Socket fm1. I hope you guys could reply back to this post in order to help fix my problem. Thanks :D

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Asrock Extreme Tuner Utility

So you have an A75 Extreme 6 board? The AXTU version for that board and Windows 7 is ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility ver:0.1.94

The question is what changed that caused it to fail. Have you tried uninstalling it, rebooting, downloading and installing it again? If you were using the version that was on your boards driver disk, I suggest downloading it from your boards download page.

A change could be many things, a Windows update that was installed, a registry cleaning tool that removed to much, uninstalling something that was related to AXTU, for example.

Otherwise, you've given us not much to go on. I use AXTU and have never had this issue.

Thread Information