Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Lga1150 hdmi-cec

Default Lga1150 hdmi-cec

Do any (or will any) of the motherboards for LGA1150 support HDMI-CEC for use in a HTPC. If not, then at least do they support the Consumer Infrared (CIR) Header for the add-on internal CEC board? I am prferrably after an ITX board.

Default Re: Lga1150 hdmi-cec

bump ...

RainShadow Tech has a converter but as for MB manufacturers implementing CEC on 1150 no. None I'm aware
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    RainShadow Tech has a converter but as for MB manufacturers implementing CEC on 1150 no. None I'm aware
    Pulse Eight too, but only for older Intel boards with "HTPC header" Pulse-Eight. Internal HDMI-CEC Adapter
    So I'm not longer interested in HDMI CEC support on LGA1150 board, I'm going to buy a) Pulse Eight USB CEC adaptor or b) this case SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd.- LC16M with remote and iMon VFD.

Quote Originally Posted by alc_aardvark View Post
    Do any (or will any) of the motherboards for LGA1150 support HDMI-CEC for use in a HTPC. If not, then at least do they support the Consumer Infrared (CIR) Header for the add-on internal CEC board? I am prferrably after an ITX board.
    I'm back with update. Answer is simply no, as ASRock support made me clear about this (thanks to them), the Haskwell (4th generation Core i) CPU has no support of HDMI CEC. See this datasheet from Intel. And when we're talking about these CPUs, we're talking about the LGA1150. That's it.

This issue on superuser.com: http://superuser.com/questions/668284
    Last edited by Kernel Panic; 11-04-2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Please put [SOLVED] into the thread subject.

Thread Information