Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heat issues with cpu

rebelyell is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Heat issues with cpu

oh I see well go to xoxide.com and look at the mods for cases you may need to cut out and put some fans in it looks like.. also it'll pimp your case at the same time

rebelyell is offline Junior Member

you will be surprised what moving air will do. I was running hot like you with a open side case and stock fans...I upgraded all fANS and check the direction of air flow. and added the master cooler. wow huge difference.. and get an exhaust fan man..!!!!

parsec is offline Senior Member

Along the lines of what rebelyell is saying, where is the H80's fan mounted, and is the fan mounted to pull in air from outside the case, or does is exhaust air from inside the case?

You're using a HAF X, with the two 200mm fans, and one 230mm fan? I've used a big CM case with those big fans, and they should ventilate the case well. Is your top 200mm fan mounted towards the rear of the case, or in the position towards the front of the case?

Two 670 video cards will heat things up in any case when gaming. Your mobo temps at almost 50C tells me things are warm inside your case, unless AMD boards run that warm, I've never had a mobo hit 40C, and would be worried if it did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information