Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: i have just bought some new ram and i believe it is compatible

Default i have just bought some new ram and i believe it is compatible

i have just bought some new 2x1gb ram=2gb i believe it is compatible for my mother board (775i65GV) but when i put it in my system bleep and computer screen wont come on it is brand new ram so i dont believe it is damage i have tried both stick and one stick still the same outcome help please

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: i have just bought some new ram and i believe it is compatible

If we knew what model number (the exact, full model number) memory you are trying to use, then we might be able to help.

Is the new memory being used alone, or with some other memory you have been using?

Default Re: i have just bought some new ram and i believe it is compatible

bear with me im not really good on computers but the memory i have in now equals up to (1gb) the new memory i have equals up to 2gb the numbers on the ram stick say 1gb DDR pc3200 400mhz these are the new memory i want to put in i have 2 of these sticks and they will be used together the ram that is in now will be taken out i only have 2 ddr slots on my mother board the motherboard is a 775i65gv and can only hold upto 2gb of ram thanks for your help hope i have given everything you need

Thread Information