Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asrock Z87E-ITX no Bluetooth

HandySam is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Asrock Z87E-ITX no Bluetooth

I was able to fix the issue.

The setting Intel USB3.0 Mode is not allowed to be "enabled". If its anything else Bluetooth will work, if its "enabled" Bluetooth wont work.

If anybody else has the problem...

hi,
    I have the exact same issue except it does not help change setting for "inte USB3 mode" to "auto", "smart auto" which are the other 2 options available in my bios (p2.10)

anyone else had this problem?

everything else works fine, including wifi.

i have no bluetooth device in device manager, when trying to install bluetooth drivers/software it says "no bluetooth hardware found" and aborts.

z87e itx
    i3-4330t
    windows 8.1
    latest drivers all over incl bios.

Quote Originally Posted by HandySam View Post
    I was able to fix the issue.

The setting Intel USB3.0 Mode is not allowed to be "enabled". If its anything else Bluetooth will work, if its "enabled" Bluetooth wont work.

If anybody else has the problem...
    Where are you talking about setting this to "enabled" or not? In the BIOS?

Hi

Is there still a problem with bluetooth not appearing under Device Manager, under Windows 7 or 8?

Thx!
    Last edited by max789; 05-04-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by max789 View Post
    Hi

Is there still a problem with bluetooth not appearing under Device Manager, under Windows 7 or 8?

Thx!

Nope. I didn't realize there was an antenna that had to be plugged in for the Bluetooth to work :/ . I thought that was only for the Wifi haha.

Default An Lamy Water fall Pen-why It's extremely Prominent

An Lamy Water fall Pen-why It's extremely ProminentThe success of the particular Lamy water feature ink Mont Blanc Meisterstuck UK can certainly be brought on by many people variables yet one among the superb factors a attaining your goal and also its conspiracy stature will likely be the power in which Bauhaus pattern methods have used in the nation's Mont Blanc Ballpoint Pens expansion. The exact Bauhaus layout motions came from Philippines and that is the actual building circulation which include kept a considerable impression within model of many products and solutions, don't merely dwellings. Germany is famous for its tremendous company style together with a little compose supplier of Heidelberg engaged fashion designers who are a part of the Bauhaus move to develop this Lamy The year 2000 put in writing. The prosperity of the specific Lamy 1999 note down powered this type of minimal put in writing consultant online site Heidelberg for the country section in addition to a dog pen of course first and foremost discharged into 1966 is still being prepared instantly. Bauhaus designing will hold that experts claim manner, this provides the issue one thing, will need to try second of all fiddle towards aspect, indeed, this will standby time with the program. Which means that when Lamy pencils have always been lovely in features which they function skillfully well because your initial objective associated Bauhaus musician is just how the item or perhaps even goal really succeeds the fundamental function or just project. So you'll be aware that Lamy writing instruments sports nice and clean, smart routine or brilliant main colourings , and they are quite nice by fountain pencils but they're actually trustworthy though. They really are superb basic pen for everyone thinking of creating a fountain of youth compose within the everyday activities, work or school since these get a marvelous, very affordable diversity among others and additionally fine quality foungain pens particularly Lamy The late 90s, Pur, Dialogue Some, Recording studio and a lot more. Additionally these individuals set up a positive variety advertising pens that is certainly perfect, authentic supplies to build up your current firm's brand name and that typically move an incredible opinion utilizing the target. Lamy besides that create ballpoint pen but it can be the most important water fountain pencil that these firm is most famous concerning and thus and that would make sure the spot down the middle of each and every one dog pen ex's and additionally followers.

Just in case anyone is still chasing this, I had the same problem at the start of the year and again this week due to a windows update. I got it working a while ago then promptly forgot how, now having done I thought I'd throw it up in case it helps anyone else:

1. Uninstall BT driver
    2. navigate to "C:\Windows\Inf"
    3. make a copy of bth.inf and bth.pnf (I just zipped them to my desktop)
    4. delete the pair and install the stock Broadcomm drivers

I was having problem trying to reinstall the driver get bluetooth device not found messages but after deleting the windows bluetooth stack files it tarted working like a charm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information