Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asrock Extreme 4 not detecting my Nexxt Ion 300 PCI Wifi Card or my D-Link airplus g

Default Re: Asrock Extreme 4 not detecting my Nexxt Ion 300 PCI Wifi Card or my D-Link airplus g

Quote Originally Posted by kman2745 View Post
    The drivers wont install without the cards being detected and the bois has nothing on PCI
    Well your wrong, I don't have the card and I installed the drivers an utility.

Seems like you tried everything, just for fun enable the "PCI devices power on" then insert the card, run the CD driver/utility.

I installed the ion 300 updated driver/software from the web site.
    Last edited by odiebugs; 08-17-2013 at 02:11 AM.

kman2745 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Asrock Extreme 4 not detecting my Nexxt Ion 300 PCI Wifi Card or my D-Link airplus g

ok will do, just need to finish some work, go upstairs and use the internet via Ethernet

As you can see I have "always show all icons in taskbar".

The Ralink Wireless utility can't see the card because I don't have one.

Asrock Extreme 4 not detecting my Nexxt Ion 300 PCI Wifi Card or my D-Link airplus g-ralink-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by odiebugs View Post
    Well your wrong, I don't have the card and I installed the drivers an utility.

Seems like you tried everything, just for fun enable the "PCI devices power on" then insert the card, run the CD driver/utility.

I installed the ion 300 updated driver/software from the web site.
    Well ive done everything you've said, and still nothing. so yeah. idk what to do know.

Quote Originally Posted by kman2745 View Post
    Well ive done everything you've said, and still nothing. so yeah. idk what to do know.
    Sorry it didn't work.

If you have put the card into a different PC, and the card works, then you need to RMA the board.

I don't think there is anything left you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by odiebugs View Post
    Sorry it didn't work.

If you have put the card into a different PC, and the card works, then you need to RMA the board.

I don't think there is anything left you can do.
    Thats all good, im glad someone helped at all, at least the ethernet works, so i can get 1 last night of gaming before she's packed up.

khronoe is offline Junior Member

Yeah, that's a bummer, wish there was more we could do to help.

probs better to get it rma'ed anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by khronoe View Post
    Yeah, that's a bummer, wish there was more we could do to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information