Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asrock Z87 Extreme 6: No sound + OS and software too fast even with deactivated HPET

Default Re: Asrock Z87 Extreme 6: No sound + OS and software too fast even with deactivated HPET

Dear MRG1980,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    We did many tests on Z87 Extreme6, but we didn't encounter the similar symptom before.
    Please contact your local dealer for the further assistance.
    If possible, please test on another Z87 Extreme6 to check if the issue is solved.

If the symptom still exist, we may need your system to double check the reasons.

Thank you!
    Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Default Re: Asrock Z87 Extreme 6: No sound + OS and software too fast even with deactivated HPET

At least AsRock reads the forums!! Where did I put that extra board?
    Last edited by jaggerwild; 09-09-2013 at 07:32 PM.
    Asus RIVE
    Intel 3930K WATER
    RIPJAWX2133 16GB
    SLI-Asus GTX780 TI DCII OC
    CorsairAX1200

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5003339

Unhappy Re: Asrock Z87 Extreme 6: No sound + OS and software too fast even with deactivated HPET

Quote Originally Posted by MRG1980 View Post
    I have tried the solution now with some applications. Games are still too fast, for example flash browser games or League of Legends.

I tried them with just two cores in the Task Manager. Still same problems...
    any solution ? i got the exact problem with the same mobo. the animation, and youtube and flash games problem are solved, its just when i open other apps like solitaire, dota 2. they all went berserk.. :( :(

Quote Originally Posted by Fadhli Faudzi View Post
    any solution ? i got the exact problem with the same mobo. the animation, and youtube and flash games problem are solved, its just when i open other apps like solitaire, dota 2. they all went berserk.. :( :(
    got the same problem also, but my board was h87 fatal1ty perfomance.
    my system config was
    h87 fatal1ty perfomance
    i5 4430
    patriot 2x4gb intel extreme memory
    samsung 840 ssd
    wdc 1 tb
    msi ati radeon 7790

my sympthom
    the clock second tick very fast, i think about 1 second on my phone, 3-4 second on my pc
    sound audio error code 10 cannot start, but sometimes can start sometimes cannot start
    can't update windows, it always said not connected to internet, but i'm sure that i connected to internet, cause i'm also browsing while checking update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information