Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: vga

Default vga

hi I just installed a new graphics card into my z77extream 4 motherboard just need to know how or do I need to disable the on board vga????????

Tyler.Bernath is offline TweakTown Consumer Storage Editor

Default Re: vga

Should be in BIOS options. By default motherboard set the VGA option to automatic so if you installed a card,it will most likely shut down the onchip intel GPU

Thank you also just wana know whats the best board for i7 3770 k cpu socket 1155

parsec is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by z77extream4 View Post
    hi I just installed a new graphics card into my z77extream 4 motherboard just need to know how or do I need to disable the on board vga????????
    BIOS, Advanced Screen, North Bridge Configuration, find Primary Graphics Adapter, and set to PCI-Express. There is no Auto setting, but the default is PCI-Express. If you were using the Onboard graphics, it may be set to Onboard now.

What is the best board for an i7-3770K? The one that has all the features that you personally want and are important to you.

Thread Information