Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: extreme 4 axtu & shutdown problem

lpurdy57 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy extreme 4 axtu & shutdown problem

I have asrock extreme 4 mb went to restart pc and the axtu utilitie stopped working and then went to shut down pc and it will only restart. I went as far as to wipe out pc and do a complete reload and still have same problem.

asrock extreme4 mb cpu3770k ,2 evga gtx 660 16 gig 1866 mem ocz256 ssd 2 250 gig Seagate raid 0 ultra 1000w pwr
    I see ne reason to act my AGE!

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: extreme 4 axtu & shutdown problem

Quote Originally Posted by lpurdy57 View Post
    I have asrock extreme 4 mb went to restart pc and the axtu utilitie stopped working and then went to shut down pc and it will only restart. I went as far as to wipe out pc and do a complete reload and still have same problem.

asrock extreme4 mb cpu3770k ,2 evga gtx 660 16 gig 1866 mem ocz256 ssd 2 250 gig Seagate raid 0 ultra 1000w pwr
    First I would ask if you cleared the BIOS/CMOS after your Windows "reload", which I assume was a reinstall of Windows. If a new installation of Windows did nothing to fix this problem, then it sounds like it could be a BIOS setting or bad data in the BIOS, since there is data in the BIOS we don't have access to. You may need to remove the board's battery to completely clear the BIOS/CMOS.

I'm confused by your description of what happened with AXTU. It seems you had it running, and then did a restart, that was a Windows restart? When you said AXTU stopped working when you did the restart, are you actually referring to the Restart to UEFI program?

Thread Information