Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: asrock p67 extreme4 gen3

Default asrock p67 extreme4 gen3

hi, i bought this motherboard a year ago.
    is installed in a pc whitouth sound, now i replace them and make for my personal computer after reeinstaling Windows 7 32bits i install all drivers but the on board sound didnīt work,i try change settings on bios, disconnect front áudio conector from board.
    i canīt make the analog áudio works
    any ideas for resolve this issue can be a problem of the boar because never try it work

thanks a lot for any hel
    Last edited by ruicruz8; 11-07-2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: change tittle

Default Re: asrock p67 extreme4 gen3

So you installed the win 32 realtek R2-51 driver.

In devise MGR, under sound, do you see Realtek ? check driver, do you see Realtek driver ?

Even if you don't install Realtek, windows has a default HD driver, check your speakers.

What color port did you plug speakers into ?

Use the port on the I/O panel, the back panel, the front is better for headphones.

After you plug into back of motherboard, go to the pic of sound in taskbar, rt click and pick playback, enable speakers, and adjust sound to hi, now rt click on speaker and pick proprieties, click test.

Remember, it's very easy to make mistake using the wires from case to front panel, you must make sure POS and NEG are marked on plug, and they must match the terminals on the header on board.

If you still have problem with front panel, post the case model number so someone can look at the wire config.
    '
    Then they can ask you what color wire you have used from top left to right and on bottom row to see if you have them on correctly.
    Last edited by odiebugs; 11-07-2013 at 06:19 AM.

Thread Information