Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Fatality z68 error 55

Default Fatality z68 error 55

hi im new in this forum.
    2 month ago i send my motherboard for rma.today i just pick it up back.notice that the bios sticker have change to P2.20.previous bios is P1.30
    now i stuck in a loop where it keep restarting and give error 55 (memory not installed). tried to use other ram and different ram slot still no luck..can anyone in this forum help me...i dont know what to do.

btw im using i7 2600k and gskill ram.

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Fatality z68 error 55

We need to know the exact model number of your RAM, saying it is just G.SKILL is not enough.

Also, what changes have you made to the BIOS ?

The BIOS you have is set for Ivy, and you have sandy.

Are you saying that the memory that was working in the board is the memory you put back in ?

55 is also reseat CPU. ERROR- Please re-install the memory and CPU. If the problem still exists, please install only one memory module or try using other memory modules. I would only try A1, or B1.
    Last edited by odiebugs; 11-11-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by parsec View Post
    We need to know the exact model number of your RAM, saying it is just G.SKILL is not enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by odiebugs View Post
    Also, what changes have you made to the BIOS ?

The BIOS you have is set for Ivy, and you have sandy.

Are you saying that the memory that was working in the board is the memory you put back in ?

55 is also reseat CPU. ERROR- Please re-install the memory and CPU. If the problem still exists, please install only one memory module or try using other memory modules. I would only try A1, or B1.

im using gskill F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL
    i done nothing with the BIOS.previously im using BIOS P1.30 with my sandy.then after send to rma i get the board back with the new P2.20 BIOS.
    i have tried ALL possible procedure..reseat cpu, using other sandy processor (i dont have ivy bridge..), trying different ram configuration, even using other ram, clear bios, remove cmos battery, jump cmos, check the cpu and ram pin if got any bending, change the psu etc....still..error 55.....

Thread Information