Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 2133 RAM in Asrock A88x itx mobos

Default 2133 RAM in Asrock A88x itx mobos

Hi

I am interested in getting the new Asrock A88x itx mobo, but cannot seem to find any 2133 MHZ RAM in a 2*8 GB dual setup for it.
    I am inrested in
    G.Skill Ripjaws Z F3-2133C11D-16GZL (2x8GB) 16GB DDR3
    but this does not seem to be on the QVL or memory support list for this A88X for Asrock or any of the other Asrock A88x mobos. I have seen in in the QVL for the equivalent Gigabyte A88X mobo (matx and itx), but the Asrocj memory support list seems quite limited. BTW I am intested in getting the Asrock itx mobo as it has 6 SATA ports.

regards

Stephen

Default Re: 2133 RAM in Asrock A88x itx mobos

I have 2 kits(4x4GB total) F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL running on the FM2A88X Extreme6+ in my sig.

Assuming the CPU/IMC you have is native 2133, the CAS 11 and 1.5v for that F3-2133C11D-16GZL you list shouldn't pose any problems that I can envision. That was what I was looking at also until NewEgg ran a special on the 2x4Gb kits I bought.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Default Re: 2133 RAM in Asrock A88x itx mobos

Oh. BTW, there is a G.Skill Tech Support Section (<-link) here also.

Matt **** there, the G.Skill Tech, should be able to provide more ideas/suggestions for you..
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Thread Information