Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 990fx extreme4 and dr. debug

Default 990fx extreme4 and dr. debug

hi!!! i was wondering if anybody knows how can i keep dr. debug always on? i search but no luck :/..

thanks!!

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: 990fx extreme4 and dr. debug

Do you mean keep the Dr Debug LED display on after Windows boots?

You could try (if your board has this setting) the Onboard Debug Port LED option, in South Bridge Configuration, unless the only setting are Auto and Disabled.

Besides some of the Z87 OC boards with the new OLED display, I don't understand the purpose of keeping the Dr Debug on after Windows boots. It only displays POST codes, which only happens before the OS boots, and does not display anything after that.

Default Re: 990fx extreme4 and dr. debug

Quote Originally Posted by parsec View Post
    Do you mean keep the Dr Debug LED display on after Windows boots?

You could try (if your board has this setting) the Onboard Debug Port LED option, in South Bridge Configuration, unless the only setting are Auto and Disabled.

Besides some of the Z87 OC boards with the new OLED display, I don't understand the purpose of keeping the Dr Debug on after Windows boots. It only displays POST codes, which only happens before the OS boots, and does not display anything after that.
    Tnak you so much brooo!! ...the think is that everytime i go to a store they have display and that debug is always on..i though looks pretty cool :) usless but cool lol...and yes that work!!!

Thread Information