Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: which asrock motherboard and precessor at low price should i get?

Cool which asrock motherboard and precessor at low price should i get?

hi, I'm looking for a motherboard that has sata 3 6gb/s and use the same memory as i have now. the memory is i have is 4gbs 2-way. i'm also looking for 8 core amd processor as combo. can anybody recommend both as combo so i can buy at low price please?

Default Re: which asrock motherboard and precessor at low price should i get?

I recommend Asrock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer or 990FX Extreme4.

You can get FX-9590 pretty cheap nowadays but check motherboards cpu compatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraDrake2 View Post
    You can get FX-9590 pretty cheap nowadays but check motherboards CPU compatibility.
    thank you for your reply. i will see about those motherboards and CPU. thanks for your recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by krt47 View Post
    .......and use the same memory as i have now. the memory is i have is 4gbs 2-way.
    That info is zero help. But knowing you currently have an 870 board with, unknown to us memory, what you have "might work.

NewEgg Combo - GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 and FX-8350 for $314.98 after a $10 Rebate:
    Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Or buy them separately for $339.98 and get a $5.00 NewEgg Gift Card, a SimCity Game Coupon, and FarCry 3: Blood Dragon downloadable game.

Maybe more importantly, do you have a PSU that can "keep up' with a new board, an 8 core processor, and whatever video card you have now.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    That info is zero help. But knowing you currently have an 870 board with, unknown to us memory, what you have "might work.

NewEgg Combo - GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 and FX-8350 for $314.98 after a $10 Rebate:
    Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Or buy them separately for $339.98 and get a $5.00 NewEgg Gift Card, a SimCity Game Coupon, and FarCry 3: Blood Dragon downloadable game.

Maybe more importantly, do you have a PSU that can "keep up' with a new board, an 8 core processor, and whatever video card you have now.
    yes that is my current one.

Thread Information