Everything seemed to be fine. I installed the drivers that came with theTitans and after they were installed along with the tweaking utility (I don'toverclock - this stuff is to pricey). The system recognized that I had "SLI capability" (I hadbought one from you previously but through amazon). I entered the nvidia utility and as usual Ihad to stop a service called wma something and then it started to do the usualblinking (of course then the phone rings as always)<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Bottom line is that the screen went blank and I havenothing for video. I have tried justusing one card, then each card separately in slot one and even an old 280 GTXthat worked before.<o:p></o:p>
I am obviously getting no VGA video through the DVIoutput from PCIe. I even tried a clearcmos and all that did was probably change the boot order. When I first installed the cards I forgot oneof the 12volt connections and I got a message across the screen saying"connect the power dummy". Itried disconnecting that power plug and no message. Obviously no VGA. <o:p></o:p>
I am using an ASrock x97 extreme 11 with 64gigs of memorythat was working in quad mode. Notemperature issues since this thing is right at the output of the mini splitfor that room. All temps have been waybelow requirements.<o:p></o:p>
Any Ideas? Seemsto me that I have ruled out the GPUs, and the board is supporting USB 3 to thekeyboard and mouse. I have played withthis so much that I kind of know what it is doing in the background from a bootstandpoint, but the cmos clear probably changed it some.<o:p></o:p>
Any advice will be appreciated.<o:p></o:p>
roger <o:p></o:p>