Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4




  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Palestine
    Posts
    10

    Default Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    recently, I have a problem with my MB
    as I press the power button to turn the PC on , the PC doesn't boot and doesn't display anything
    and the fan of the VGA run with the max speed
    few days ago I updated the Bios , but the problem is the same !!
    I change the RAM but that doesn't make a change
    any Idea where is the Problem and how to fix it .............




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Palestine
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    ​Plz help me guys with this Problem !!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,675

    Default Re: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    Please read and follow #1 in my Sig so that we know what parts make up your computer.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

    #2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

    #3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

  4. #4
    parsec's Avatar
    parsec is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Third stone from the sun
    Posts
    4,824

    Default Re: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    Your VGA/video card may be broken. Connect your monitor to the on-CPU graphics with a connection on the board's I/O panel on the back of the PC. Take out the video card and see if the PC will start using the on-CPU graphics.

    How did you update the BIOS if nothing is displayed on your monitor?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Palestine
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    Quote Originally Posted by parsec View Post
    Your VGA/video card may be broken. Connect your monitor to the on-CPU graphics with a connection on the board's I/O panel on the back of the PC. Take out the video card and see if the PC will start using the on-CPU graphics.

    How did you update the BIOS if nothing is displayed on your monitor?
    to run the PC < i have to turn off & on the machine several time before I can go into the Windows then I updated the Bios

    My Video Card is GTX 670 , and when the computer runs after several efforts as I have just mentioned Above , everything run normally and I can play Video games with the maximum power of the Card.

    I tried what you said , I take off the video card from the MB and connect the Monitor to the internal graphic card and everything goes okay ?!?

    is it a Problem with the Card , or with the mother board ??!!?!
    how to solve this problem , it is really annoying me !!

    here is my PC component :
    CPU I7 2600K
    MB Asrock Z77 X4
    RAM G.Skill Sniper 4GB
    Video Card Galaxy GTX 670
    PSU Thermaltake 530 W

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Palestine
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    need help friends !!
    My PC :
    MB: Asrock Z77 X4
    CPU: Core I7 2600K
    RAM: G.Skill Sniper 4GB
    VGA: Galaxy GTX 670 GC 2GB
    PSU: Thermaltake Smart 530W

  7. #7
    parsec's Avatar
    parsec is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Third stone from the sun
    Posts
    4,824

    Default Re: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    So now you tell us the PC will boot after multiple attempts with the video card.

    PC problems that happen sometimes and not another are the most difficult to solve.

    Did you install a new video driver for the 670 recently? Do you have automatic Windows updates enabled?

    What video driver version are you using with the 670? Many people have had problems with the newer Nvidia drivers.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Minnesnowda
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed F Radi View Post
    to run the PC < i have to turn off & on the machine several time before I can go into the Windows then I updated the Bios

    My Video Card is GTX 670 , and when the computer runs after several efforts as I have just mentioned Above , everything run normally and I can play Video games with the maximum power of the Card.

    I tried what you said , I take off the video card from the MB and connect the Monitor to the internal graphic card and everything goes okay ?!?

    is it a Problem with the Card , or with the mother board ??!!?!
    how to solve this problem , it is really annoying me !!

    here is my PC component :
    CPU I7 2600K
    MB Asrock Z77 X4
    RAM G.Skill Sniper 4GB
    Video Card Galaxy GTX 670
    PSU Thermaltake 530 W

    also if you have a different power supply handy Id suggest trying to swap it out...........
    Asus RIVE
    Intel 3930K WATER
    RIPJAWX2133 16GB
    SLI-Asus GTX780 TI DCII OC
    CorsairAX1200



    http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5003339

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Palestine
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    Quote Originally Posted by parsec View Post
    So now you tell us the PC will boot after multiple attempts with the video card.

    PC problems that happen sometimes and not another are the most difficult to solve.

    Did you install a new video driver for the 670 recently? Do you have automatic Windows updates enabled?

    What video driver version are you using with the 670? Many people have had problems with the newer Nvidia drivers.
    I installed the driver after the problem had appeared and it couldn't solve it !!
    i am using driver 332.21
    windows update is disable
    My PC :
    MB: Asrock Z77 X4
    CPU: Core I7 2600K
    RAM: G.Skill Sniper 4GB
    VGA: Galaxy GTX 670 GC 2GB
    PSU: Thermaltake Smart 530W

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Palestine
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Strange Problem with my Asrock Z77 X4

    you guys !!
    no one have an idea about what is happening with this MB




    My PC :
    MB: Asrock Z77 X4
    CPU: Core I7 2600K
    RAM: G.Skill Sniper 4GB
    VGA: Galaxy GTX 670 GC 2GB
    PSU: Thermaltake Smart 530W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •