Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CPU Cooler

Default Re: CPU Cooler

Yeah its a really nice monitor. I`m still getting used to it after all changing to a different monitor that you used for about 6 years will takes a few days. My old HP had a pretty good stock stand for it, it was adjustable on the height, tilt and angle the only thing it didn't do was turn left or right. My Ergotronic stand is out for delivery today.

Joe-912 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    Yeaa, Asus seems to have nailed it with monitors. I like my PB238Q's just as well as you guys yours.

Joes MX is nice yet but I sit too close for a 27" , even with using Ergotron LX swing mounts.
    Yes fair point it is quite large to sit in front of, but I have it on a big desk and pushed right back to the wall I would have loved to have wall mounted it though, I is great for gaming I use keyboard & mouse so you can't kick back much, except when I play Need 4 speed Shift where I switch to gamepad, I am adicted at the moment playing Killing floor, even with a 5ms response time there is no lag to my eyes, the only thing with this monitor is the buttons are tricky at first, pitty it didn't have a remote like a tv, It cost 279. and worth every penny...

Just got the Ergotron Neo-Flex stand delivered today and got it set up and I can see why this monitor stand got so many positive reviews. The way I sit in front of my computer the center of the monitor is almost perfectly eye level for me with out any adjustments and it even has a little carousel thingy on the bottom of the base so you can turn it to the left or right.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information