Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello! FM2A85X Extreme6 Raid 0 issues

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Hello! FM2A85X Extreme6 Raid 0 issues

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    I wish I could believe that. But seeings he stated

and

That infers the media with the files isn't FAT. Or that they haven't unpacked the drivers. I can't for the life of me think that DL'ing the drivers multiple times as they have would have resulted in multiple corrupted DL's.
    I see what you are saying, I take those things for granted. I mentioned unzipping the download file, but not the formatting of the USB drive. Never change from FAT unless absolutely needed.

I forgot at the beginning the board is one with the new AMD A8x chipsets, which are a whole new ballgame regarding RAID configuration. Recall the several threads here where the users were configuring through command line programs and options? No chance Win 7 has a built in RAID driver for this chipset.

When I checked the F6 RAID driver files for this board and an ASR A88x board, they were completely different. Most likely correct but surprised me. Couldn't find these drivers at StationDrivers, unless I missed them.

Default Re: Hello! FM2A85X Extreme6 Raid 0 issues

Well not sure what the inital issue was but tried it with a burned DVD instead of on a thumbdrive and it seemed to be running fine now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information