Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: asrock fatality 990fx killer cant fast boot and i cant make 2400mhz rams

Ahmet Kilišarslan is offline Junior Member

Default Re: asrock fatality 990fx killer cant fast boot and i cant make 2400mhz rams

Quote Originally Posted by parsec View Post
    I see you found the CSM option! I'm glad your board has it. But as I said earlier, your current Windows installation does not support UEFI booting. You would need to install Windows again as I described before.
    yeah i will install again later i will try

About your Fast boot problem, as I said before, there are some things about a mother board you cannot control, and if it boots slower than another board, nothing can be done. You are comparing an AMD to an Intel system, they are very different, all different hardware, drivers, and BIOS/UEFI. I'm not saying that Intel is better than AMD in general (Intel's SATA is faster than AMD's, that is not my opinion, but check the PC used in SSD reviews on PC tech sites, they all use Intel because it is faster), just that they are different.
    no no i not compare intel and amd board just telling to u for u understand other parts dont have problem

On your new AMD system, are ALL the SSDs and HDDs you use EXACTLY the same ones and same number of drives you used on your Intel PC? If not, that will make the new system slower. Did you have the DVD drive in the Intel PC? That will slow down boot time too. I still don't know what Intel board and CPU you were using that had Fast boot?
    asus p8h61-m lx3
    intel 2x procesor

The XFX VBIOS you found is from 2011, and it does not support GOP. This VBIOS is to old to support GOP, the first video cards that support GOP were released in late 2012, and needed VBIOS updates that were not available until 2013. It also depends on the manufacture of the card, if they support it with VBIOS updates. I'm sorry but your video card is just to old to support GOP.
    but i did read about gop acouple things they telling they make uefi boot the vbios files or something like that
    http://www.overclock.net/t/1389206/d...t-to-your-bios

and check this video comment he use old graphic card too but he did do uefi boot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ot0k8XY1lw
    Last edited by Ahmet Kilišarslan; 03-12-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Ahmet Kilišarslan is offline Junior Member

Default Re: asrock fatality 990fx killer cant fast boot and i cant make 2400mhz rams

nobody can help to me about that? :(

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information