Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FM2 A88X Extreme6+ APU display problem

Default Re: FM2 A88X Extreme6+ APU display problem

Is that screenshot above taken at idle? I'm confused/concerned when I see CPU Speed 4600Mhz and Multi x46?

What BIOS revision are you running on that board? The "Mainboard' tab of CPU-z will state what revision it is.

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    Is that screenshot above taken at idle? I'm confused/concerned when I see CPU Speed 4600Mhz and Multi x46?

What BIOS revision are you running on that board? The "Mainboard' tab of CPU-z will state what revision it is.
    4600Mhz and multi x46 because is a 6800k cpu= unlocked multi
    the bios is the latest: P3.10 02/20/2014

Again, Is that screenshot above taken at idle?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Again, Is that screenshot above taken at idle?
    yes! idle but not default speed
    Last edited by Nisco; 03-05-2014 at 03:18 AM.

Lemme see if I can find an OC'ing Guide for your APU to follow.

We're already off on the wrong foot here.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Lemme see if I can find an OC'ing Guide for your APU to follow.

We're already off on the wrong foot here.
    thanks WARDOG or in Portuguese = Co de Guerra

my biggest problem is to solve this stipes problem and use the driver to the Radeon HD8670D
    do i try with GTX570 from my computer? this one is for my son.

Still looking for suitable one Nisco.

For now would you try something?

Record whatever setting you've changed in the BIOS, reset the BIOS so that it's running at stock settings, and try an install of the graphics driver again. Installing drivers while OC'd is a no no and only leads to problems such as you're now experiencing.

And really? Do you want a OC that chews through power and generates heat 24/7 whether gaming or browsing the internet?

Still looking for suitable one Nisco.

For now would you try something?

Record whatever setting you've changed in the BIOS, reset the BIOS so that it's running at stock settings, and try an install of the graphics driver again. Installing drivers while OC'd is a no no and only leads to problems such as you're now experiencing.

And really? Do you want a OC that chews through power and generates heat 24/7 whether gaming or browsing the internet?
    hi
    i already tried that yesterday. all default, no OC and all stock. after instal the driver and reboot the same BSOD 0x00000116 (graphic drivers problems)
    when i have a little time i will try with my GTX570
    i bought this used combo to a guy extreme overclocker(LN2, dry ice and all of that), and i suspect the problem is related with hardware.
    the heat(volts) in the CPU or the high stress he has give to the motherboard in the OC tests.
    i need to know where is the problem to complain.
    the strange thing are the stripes that appears from the moment i turned on the system

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information