Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: I have problem with my motherboard ASRock B85M-ITX

Default I have problem with my motherboard ASRock B85M-ITX

Hi,

I have a problem with my Desktop PC. Couple days ago in evening time I used my PC for a little while and I turned it off than. Next day I tried to turn it on but there was no power to turn the PSU on. I thought my PSU is finished, so I decided to get a new PSU (Corsair RM Series RM 1000 '80+ Gold' 1000W Power Supply) 5 years warranty so I won't be worried. But when I installed it and put in all cable to there places, but still no power. But I have Keyboard with a light in below, even Desktop is not powered, The keyboard light shows. It means there is a power but not turning on. I am confused. I have i7 the 4th and new hard drive and 16gb ram and graphic card 2gb. I am not sure what I do now! I am really lost! please help me

I removed Graphic card and ram. I turn the power button, the fan was spinning for 2 sec and it stops. I also removed the CMOS and put it back and still same thing. Could it be the Motherboard faulty?
    Last edited by Ninjakiller1; 03-09-2014 at 09:43 PM.

Default Re: I have problem with my motherboard ASRock B85M-ITX

How do I return back to Asrock to replace it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjakiller1 View Post
    How do I return back to Asrock to replace it for me
    ASRock > Support Request Form
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

This information I got:

ASRock B85M-ITX

i5 4570S

G.Skill F3-1866C10Q-32GXL 16GB each is 8GB

Corsair RM Series RM 1000 '80+ Gold' 1000W Power Supply (CP-9020062-UK)

Windows xp

LGA 1150 Fan

I have problem with my motherboard ASRock  B85M-ITX-img_0004-jpg
    Last edited by Ninjakiller1; 03-10-2014 at 05:57 PM.

I have problem with my motherboard ASRock  B85M-ITX-img_0008-jpg

?

In that gaggle of wires over your cpu cooler, none of them are stopping the cpu fan from spinning are they?

no, I removed everything, this is just picture that the cable close to fan but it was not before! when I put it them back I take far away from them

Is the CPU cooler still secured by those pins that go through and lock behind the MB? Isn't that the mounting used on this board/cooler? Sorry, I lean AMD.

What you describe is like the board isn't seeing rpm on the sense wire, _or_ , the cpu is overheating and shutting down. Hence my q's.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    Is the CPU cooler still secured by those pins that go through and lock behind the MB? Isn't that the mounting used on this board/cooler? Sorry, I lean AMD.

What you describe is like the board isn't seeing rpm on the sense wire, _or_ , the cpu is overheating and shutting down. Hence my q's.
    When I press power button, the fan intact to motherboard spins for 2 and than stops, but nothing als. I spoke to Corsair who I bought the PSU, they instructed with guide. I have done all and nothing happening. They said that the motherboard is faulty. I done everything!

I also done Support Request Form for RMA and I got no reply for 2 days!

Thread Information