Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Help getting BTC H81 Pro to detect 3rd card

Xantac is offline Junior Member

Default Help getting BTC H81 Pro to detect 3rd card

Well im at about 36 hours, trying to get this motherboard setup. So with usb powered riser I cannot get the 3rd GPU to detect no matter what I try. tried all bios , Switched the usb pci-e connecters every way on the motherboard slots, all power connections are connected and powered. I have also tried one gpu directly to the boards 16x and the other 2 through the risers, no more then 2gpu's ever detected. Is there any more info I can give to help?
    BTC PRO H81
    Intel G3220
    2x4gb
    Win7
    3 sapphire tri-x 290x's
    Seasonic X1250

Default Re: Help getting BTC H81 Pro to detect 3rd card

Not to dissuade you from persisting here for a reply, which you certianly may, yet ASRock has as of earlier this year set up a Mining Only Tech Forum for support of their BTC motherboards.

I've been popping in and out of there since. It's rather active, at least for what little I know of mining HW issues anyways, with helpful posts/replies.

ASRock's Bitcoin Boss Forum

Be forewarned, you'll likely need to use your browsers translator.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Xantac is offline Junior Member

Ahh ok, thank you. I noticed scanning through the threads there wasnt much btc posts in here, I will head over there and read up. Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Xantac View Post
    Ahh ok, thank you. I noticed scanning through the threads there wasnt much btc posts in here, I will head over there and read up. Thank you again!
    Yea. Myself and other "enthusiast board" Users here don't experience these mining issues so I myself personally anyways find it more helpful to those miners that do find their way here to direct them there instead. Much better knowledge base and experienced mining Users there from which to draw answers from and or otherwise elicit opinions of. Damn, the headaches some go through with those boards and or cards getting them up and running. Thanks, but I'll take a pass :)

Thread Information