Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Asrock E3C226D2I shuts down instead of rebooting

Default Asrock E3C226D2I shuts down instead of rebooting

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 and cannot seem to get this board to do a proper reboot. It just shuts down instead. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I've got the latest IPMI/BMC firmware and the 1.80 board BIOS, and have tried everything I can find (blacklisting mei, different kernel power options, etc) about Ubuntu not rebooting properly. Alas, nothing has worked so far and I am running out of ideas. I would really love some help to get this resolved if anyone has ideas about what it could be.

Default Re: Asrock E3C226D2I shuts down instead of rebooting

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 and cannot seem to get this board to do a proper reboot. It just shuts down instead. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I've got the latest IPMI/BMC firmware and the 1.80 board BIOS, and have tried everything I can find (blacklisting mei, different kernel power options, etc) about Ubuntu not rebooting properly. Alas, nothing has worked so far and I am running out of ideas. I would really love some help to get this resolved if anyone has ideas about what it could be.
    Blacklisting mei_me.

Asrock E3C226D2I shuts down instead of rebooting-meime_blacklist-jpg

Thread Information