Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to Asrock

Default Re: New to Asrock

I understand what you're saying wardog but trying to keep up with all this tech crap has really worn me out. The body is willing but the mind, well, it's not what it used to be. At least I can still build what I need. Things change so fast it's darn near an impossibility to keep up. It's like the mounting kit, first you read you need it then you find out you don't, the 1155 was hot now it's the 1150 and if I'm not mistaken that was only about three months ago, I think. I give up. I understand that no sooner you buy the hottest whatever one day and the next day it's obsolete. Enough to drive a sane man insane. Technology is moving faster than ever and I think it has something to do with UFO's. Hmmmm! have we been visited? Did they leave something that we don't know about? Or are the CEO's of these major corporation taking classes from aliens? Could be, ya never know.

All2surreal is offline Junior Member

Default Re: New to Asrock

Quote Originally Posted by xpac5896 View Post
    Will the Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 support the Noctua NH-D14? thinking about buying this board but got to know the answer to this question first.

Yes it will support it. Though, make sure the RAM you have is not too high especially the ones with very large heat spreaders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information