Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ASRock Z77 Extreme6 Stuck at Error Code 10

All2surreal is offline Junior Member

Default ASRock Z77 Extreme6 Stuck at Error Code 10

Hi. So my PC is basically stuck in an infinite reboot loop showing error code 10; the reboot lasting about 2 seconds; I can't get into BIOS or anything. Now, leading up to this problem which started two days ago happened when I took a break from playing the new Tomb Raider game. I paused the game after playing it for about 90 minutes to get up and use the bathroom. So, I'm out of my chair for probably six seconds and all of a sudden my PC turns off and starts going into an infinite reboot. I had to do a hard shutdown before I could start it back up. After it started back up it went into Windows, but it was not running with my 4.6 GHz CPU overclock; it was at default. I restarted and went into the BIOS and loaded my 4.6 GHz OC profile and it rebooted into Windows fine. So, now a day later last night I started playing Tomb Raider again and this time only about ten minutes into the game the computer shut off and went into the infinite reboot again. THIS time it didn't want to go into Windows at all. I could only get into Windows if I loaded the BIOS defaults. If I made even one change to the BIOS after setting it to its defaults it wouldn't go into Windows. At this point I'm think the BIOS is corrupt so I flashed it. It ran like brand new after the flash, I could set my OC profile and boot right into Windows. Now this morning when I turned on my computer it went directly into the infinite reboot, all the while displaying error code 10. I can't get into the BIOS or do anything but watch it reboot over and over. In my trouble shooting attempts thus far I've tried both my RAM sticks separately in each four RAM slots, a brand new RAM stick in all four slots, installed a new CMOS battery, started up with no RAM (still error code 10, not 53 as expected). Does anyone have any further help for me?
    Last edited by All2surreal; 04-11-2014 at 01:07 AM.

All2surreal is offline Junior Member

Default Re: ASRock Z77 Extreme6 Stuck at Error Code 10

Update.....I removed and replaced the PSU with my old PSU and my PC started working again.

I have already setup a RMA with Corsair for their crap PSU which only lasted three months. Very happy about with Corsair right now.

Thread Information