Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Cannot use fast or ultra boot function in F stream utility. H87 Fatality Performance running Windows 8.1 64 Bit

rahulshankar is offline Junior Member

Default Cannot use fast or ultra boot function in F stream utility. H87 Fatality Performance running Windows 8.1 64 Bit

Trying to access the fast boot and ultra fast boot (both located in the tools tab of the F-stream application) functions via F-stream tuning.
    Have the most up to date version of it as well (2.0.48)
    Whenever i try to access either of the fast or ultra fast options (running as adminstrator) i get the error:
    Assertion failed: m_strCurrentPath.length()> 0,fileModule\OMG\Registry.cpp, line 738
    When i click ok after that i get the error:
    Abnormal program termination under the FSTU.exe heading.

Please advise how i can remedy this to get faster boot times.

Thanks.

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Cannot use fast or ultra boot function in F stream utility. H87 Fatality Performance running Windows 8.1 64 Bit

I don't know why that setting is failing in F-Stream, but you should have a "Fast Boot" option in the UEFI/BIOS, where you can select Ultra Fast.

Default Re: Cannot use fast or ultra boot function in F stream utility. H87 Fatality Performance running Windows 8.1 64 Bit

Thanks for the reply.
    Ticked the fast box in the BIOS/UEFI screen.
    However its saying i can't do ultra-boot due to my VGA card not being supported by GOP.
    I though the r9 270x TOXIC would have been?

Fixed it.
    Had to switch on the sapphire logo button on the actual hardware. This card has a dual bios system and the switch triggered it.
    Thanks.

parsec is offline Senior Member

Great, that was easy. Also good to know that video card will support GOP.

Thread Information