Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: A75 Extreme6 mobo + LSI SAS9220-8i PCI-Express PCIe 8-port 6Gb/s SAS+SATA Controller

Default A75 Extreme6 mobo + LSI SAS9220-8i PCI-Express PCIe 8-port 6Gb/s SAS+SATA Controller

Hi there, I enlisted because I have a problem. I have an unRAID system that was working until I rebooted. Now it doesn't. It seems to be the boot sequence in the BIOS or UEFI setup that I am not doing correctly.

1. System A75 Extreme6 mobo
    2. LSI SAS9220-8i PCIe 8-port SATA expander card
    3. unRAID system

The bootup sequence goes like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images A75 Extreme6 mobo + LSI SAS9220-8i PCI-Express PCIe 8-port 6Gb/s SAS+SATA Controller-capture-jpg 

Default Re: A75 Extreme6 mobo + LSI SAS9220-8i PCI-Express PCIe 8-port 6Gb/s SAS+SATA Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Liew View Post
    Hi there, I enlisted because I have a problem. I have an unRAID system that was working until I rebooted. Now it doesn't. It seems to be the boot sequence in the BIOS or UEFI setup that I am not doing correctly.

1. System A75 Extreme6 mobo
    2. LSI SAS9220-8i PCIe 8-port SATA expander card
    3. unRAID system

The bootup sequence goes like this:
    A75 Extreme6 mobo + LSI SAS9220-8i PCI-Express PCIe 8-port 6Gb/s SAS+SATA Controller-capture-jpg

Please ask any questions if more information is required.

Regards.

Default Re: A75 Extreme6 mobo + LSI SAS9220-8i PCI-Express PCIe 8-port 6Gb/s SAS+SATA Controller

Thanks for any assistance forthcoming. Sequence:
    1. Reformatted the original boot USB drive, copied new files in, make bootable using Run as Administrator
    2. Plug in and rebooted
    3. Not achieving the login screen
    4. Copied the old files over the new files in the USB drive, incl the hidden file.
    5. Rebooted and got the above message.
    ---
    I'm going to repeat Step 2 above as copying the files over it may not have the admin permission. And it may be the wrong MBR.

Thread Information