Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Questions about Q1900DC-ITX board (Bay trail)

Default Questions about Q1900DC-ITX board (Bay trail)

Hi all,

I'm looking forward to buy this board Q1900DC-ITX and i have several questions.
    It's written that the card has a - 1 x mini-PCI Express Slot. Is it possible to plug an mSATA SSD like the Crucial M500 for instance? I'm not used to this new type of SSD and not sure if it would fit? I've read this article which confused me more : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCI_Exp...ress_.26_mSATA
    And if it works, which speed would it be ? 1X ? 250mb/S ?

My second question is about the height of the board with the fanless cooling system, does anyone knows exactly ? (Can't find it).

Thanks by advance!

parsec is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Questions about Q1900DC-ITX board (Bay trail)

The mini-PCI Express slot is described by ASRock in this board's overview as this:

The mini-PCIe slot is a convenient peripheral interface that can be used for connecting WiFi card.

Which means a mSATA SSD cannot be used in that slot. If one could, that would be highlighted as a feature in the description.

I can't find the height of the board either, didn't see it in the manual. Given the picture in the board's info page, I'm guessing the CPU heat sink and I/O panel audio inputs, which look to be the highest parts on the board, are about three inches high, or a bit less.

Default Re: Questions about Q1900DC-ITX board (Bay trail)

Dear rekom23,

For the 2nd question, the height of this board is 3.15cm.

If any question, please contact me.
    Thank you!
    Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Thread Information