Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Asrock C2750D4I Cannot get IP from interfaces

Unhappy Asrock C2750D4I Cannot get IP from interfaces

I've just purchased the Asrock C2750D4I and have everything excluding the RAM which I will get in about a week or two. When I connect the motherboard directly to the router via cat6 it does not get a green light except on the management interface, this also does not register an ip address. I've tried to clear CMOS by shorting the pads but to no avail.

Will clearing the BMC fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Asrock C2750D4I Cannot get IP from interfaces

Quote Originally Posted by Shukaze View Post
    I've just purchased the Asrock C2750D4I and have everything excluding the RAM which I will get in about a week or two. When I connect the motherboard directly to the router via cat6 it does not get a green light except on the management interface, this also does not register an ip address. I've tried to clear CMOS by shorting the pads but to no avail.

Will clearing the BMC fix this issue?

Thanks in advance
    Is the BMC LED on the board blinking when you connect the ethernet cable? After the BMC LED started to blink, did you see an IP address given (if using Unspecified or Dynamic) and its MAC in your BIOS - BMC Network Configuration? Please also confirm is you are using dedicated IPMI port #2 in illustration.

Asrock C2750D4I Cannot get IP from interfaces-c2750d4i_dedicatedipmi-png

Default Re: Asrock C2750D4I Cannot get IP from interfaces

I cannot get into the BIOS since I don't have the ram yet, I could only access the IPMI at the time. The BMC LED blinks after about 10 seconds upon power active, router states that the interface is live but not registered an ip address. This is using only the Management interface from realtek, dedicated IPMI port #2 in your case.

I did set a static IP of 192.168.1.100 Mask 255.255.255.0 to get it basically configured but now there is no response, I could get into it from that address but now it won't.

Thanks in Advance

Thread Information